The Perks of Being a Wallflower

And Sam looked at the paper and then she looked at me.
"Charlie... Have you ever kissed a girl?"
I shook my head no. It was so quiet.
"Not even when you were little?"
I shook my head no again. And she looked very sad.
She told me about the first time she was kissed. She told me that it was with one of her dad's friends. She was seven. And she told nobody except Mary Elizabeth and then Patrick a year ago. And she started to cry. And she said something that I won't forget. Ever.
"I know that you know that I like Craig. And I know that I told you not to think of me that way. And I know that we can't be together like that. But I want to forget all those things for a minute. Okay?"
"Okay."
"I want to make sure that the first person you kiss loves you. Okay?"
"Okay." She was crying harder now. And I was, too, because when I hear something like that I just can't help it.
"I just want to make sure of that. Okay?"
"Okay."
And she kissed me. And it was the kind of kiss that I could never tell my friends about out loud. It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my whole life.


Livro (com uma recente adaptação para filme): The Perks of Being a Wallflower
(versão portuguesa: As vantagens de ser invisível)


M


Comentários

  1. Vi o filme no cinema ha uns tempos atras e fui logo comprar o livro :D

    Ellen

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares